Monday, February 17, 2014

Don't get too excited now...

Hola Northern hemisphere! 

I wouldnt mind having a bit of your cold air today. But thats okay... I have blackberry pear juice!! :)

For the first time...I really dont have much to say today. Well I do...but not super positive things. So I think this week I just wont say anything at all. 

Better email next week. I promise.

For now...just remember to be obediant. And to be kind. And as long as you are those two things....everything just goes better. Without those two things...ahh its just bad.

Some days are really great...and some days are really hard. But every day we have the agency to react one way or the other. 

Use your agency for GOOD!

We did go to a cool beach today. So I will attach pictures of that. :)












No comments:

Post a Comment