Monday, August 11, 2014

Sunnny sunnny sunnnnyyyyyy!!!!!

Holaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!


Thank you for all the happy birthday wishes! We plan to go out and track in the beautiful country tomorrow...hopefully there us sun!!

This week was crazy!

One day we accidently locked our keys inside the house. Luckily our investigator knows quite a bit about breaking into houses so he helped us out a bit. At least he tried. It was raining really hard and dark yet he was climbing all over the roof...trying to break in from some point. I was a bit scared that he was going to fall and die and we would have to call president and say that we accidently killed our investigator. Anyways, turns out our house is a compound and he could not get in! Desperately we called the bishop and he came over and opened the door in about 15 seconds. He didnt let us see how he did it though...

Saturday we had a baptism! It was so so wonderful!! We had quite the challenge getting him there. 

And de verdad...I have NEVER seen anyone SO HAPPY as he was at his baptism. I wish I could have that experience every day. I´ve always known that the gospel could change people...and I have definitely seen it in different degrees throughout my mission. But this was the first 360 change I have seen. It was amazing to see. 

Sunday we had the baptism of sweet Annais. THAT was an adventure. She has a little sister of like 3 years who is CRAZY! She was running around the whole chapel screaming, laughing, throwing cookies in the air...trying to jump in the font. I just chased after her the whole time. But Annais also was SO HAPPY! and it made us SO HAPPY! So I already received the best birthday presents I could possibly get! 

Have a beautiful week! 

Hermana Orchard

P.S. one last thing:

ahhhhh...I just watched the birthday video!

wow. Thanks for making me cry!!
I have to say that everyone looks so white....with such blonde hair...and everyone has such nice teeth! 

I did not recognize Caleb or Anna. Caleb looks SO OLD!!! And I thought Anna was myself! Who knew Anna sang? And played that little instrument?

I especially enjoyed Charlee and Caden fighting during the song :) 


Thank you!!!!!!

Have fun eating all the food I like on my birthday! 
I will be eating rice....and probably completos. :)




The following pictures are from Linares...I am really behind (uploading)





























No comments:

Post a Comment